Testimonials


Darren is a very good teacher- patient, easy to work with and most of all fun.
Very adaptable and will work around you.
Success rate on passing drivers speaks for it self. Sailed through mine with great ease thanks to Darren.

Thanks again
kris welham

I really enjoyed my driving lessons with Darren. He let me learn at my own pace and really put me at ease. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Abi Bell

'I was extremely nervous before my first driving lesson. Darren quickly put me at ease, and from then I looked forward to my lessons each week. I soon became very confident and passed first time. '
Thanks Katie x

I had an ace time learning to drive with Darren, I received quality tuition and had a laugh along the way. He alway manages to put a smile on your face as soon as you get in the car. His lessons are fast paced but in-depth and focused on you and what you want to go over. Carlsberg don't do driving tuition, but if they did it would be Darren Oliver. Probably the best in the world.
Joe Evans
'Not only did I pass first time, but I genuinely enjoyed the lessons'
Joe Griffiths
I would highly recommend Darren Oliver. He made learning to drive fun and interesting and gave me the confidence to continue until i achieved my license. I personally enjoyed every minute!
Emma Walker