A note from the proprietor

After leaving school I entered the building trade but decided to change my career in 1998. I trained with Ideal Instructor Training, and worked for other people for a short while before setting up Olivers Driver Training in 2000.

I believe pupils should be taught to drive in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. I like pupils to have fun whilst learning although this does not detract from the quality of teaching that is given. For many people learning to drive seems daunting. I want to make the experience as stress free as possible. I have met many nervous drivers and together we have managed to achieve success. If you have tried lessons before dont be scared to try again, many of my pupils have had lessons elsewhere previously yet have reached test standard under my tuition.

In the future I aim to expand the business and offer Instructor Training as well as tuition for learners.

Darren Oliver